- Links to 3rd party websites- HarmonicaLessons.com contains links to other websites operated by parties unaffiliated with HarmonicaLessons.com. These links allow you to leave HarmonicaLessons.com to visit websites not under the control of HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music). HarmonicaLessons.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. You access and use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk. HarmonicaLessons.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HarmonicaLessons.com of the linked site.
- Allow 2 or more business days for subscription problems or otherwise- If you have a problem signing up or have a problem using the site, please allow 2 or more business days for help in resolving your issue.
- Memberships with "auto-renewal"- If you sign up for a membership that automatically renews (typically either a monthly or quarterly membership), your credit card or PayPal account will be billed each month until you decide to cancel. This is referred to as "auto-renewal". (If you do not choose to have a membership that automatically renews, you can choose the yearly membership which does not auto-renew.) PLEASE NOTE: you are responsible for the monthly/quarterly charges until you decide to cancel your membership. This is regardless of how much or how little you use or access HarmonicaLessons.com. Your monthly/quarterly membership may be cancelled at any time before the end of the current billing period, but it is your responsibility to do so. If you do not cancel before the beginning of the next billing period, you will be charged for the next month or quarter billing. You can cancel your membership at anytime by logging into the Members Area and then visiting your personal "Manage Your Membership" page. If you have any problems with cancellation, please contact us before the next billing period and we will be glad to help.
- There are NO refunds for recurring subscriptions- Regardless of how much that you do or don't use your monthly or quarterly membership, there are NO refunds or partial refunds for current or past subscription periods. The only exception is if you were billed after you cancelled your subscription. If you cancel, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. If you do not receive an email confirmation of cancellation, please contact us through the contact page to help. As stated in the paragraph above, you are responsible for payments until you cancel your subscription.
- Website Memberships and Private Lesson Fees are not refundable- All sales are final. Because of the nature of digital content which is downloadable and printable, memberships are not refundable -- there are no exceptions. If you have any reservations about commitment to membership at HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music), you may continue to use our FREE AREA or consider purchasing our recommended instruction books, videos, and CDs through Harmonica Store.com. If you sign-up for a private lesson or a set of lessons, please schedule and use them within 90 days of their purchase date.
- Website Membership, not physical products- When you subsribe for membership at HarmonicaLessons.com, you are subcribing for access to digital content. Please note that you will not be sent physical books or other physical products via standard mail or delivery services as part of your website membership subscription.
- Website Memberships are not transferable or available for resale- You may not re-sell your membership or make it available for public auction. An obvious misuse of this policy or any other on this page will result in termination of membership without refund.
- Downtime and server maintenance- Technology breaks down. Much of this is beyond the control of HarmonicaLessons.com. Our hosting company, TierraNet.com has done a remarkable job of keeping our website up and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But they cannot, nor can we guarantee 100% uptime and access to the website. Ocassionaly, server maintenance is scheduled to allow for servicing and upgrades. Whenever possible, we will announce the scheduled downtimes assuming we are notified. Major Internet failure is also beyond our control and we cannot take responsibility for any short term or long term problems.
- We do not supply computer support- If you have issues with your PC or Mac in terms of connection to the Internet; hardware or software problems including browser, operating system, download, or sound file problems, we cannot supply support. You would need to contact a qualified specialist for assistance.
- Email- We will send you email regarding your membership/subscription. This will typically include our receipt of your subscription, any member status updates, payment problems, class or content changes, and renewal notices. We may also send you news and information regarding HarmonicaLessons.com and it's sister websites, which include: HarmonicaStore.com, Harmonica.tv, and others, in the form of an emailed newsletter. If at any point you decide you no longer wish to receive emails or informational newsletters from us, please use the "Unsubscribe" button from within the newsletter or simply email us directly from our contact page for removal help.
- The content of HarmonicaLessons.com is intended for personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on HarmonicaLessons.com (including, but not limited to information and instruction content, sound files, articles, photographs, images, and illustrations, also known as the "Content") are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and owned by AYM Music.
You may download or print copies of the Content and other downloadable items for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that they maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content in whole or in part.
- Improvements and changes to the website- HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this site, or terminate this site, at any time without notice.
- Submitted materials by visitors- If you submit materials via email, Discussion Forums, or otherwise, they become the property of HarmonicaLessons.com and may be used as seen fit by HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) for future promotion, site use, or sale unless a prior agreement has been made. That is, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate or create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the World. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived.
- Forums, Chat rooms, etc.- HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) may make available to users of the site, email notices, newsletters, chat rooms, message boards, discussion forums, or other interactive communication facilities by means of this website. HarmonicaLessons.com cannot review all communications made on or through the site. However, HarmonicaLessons.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the forums and other interactive communication facilities and edit, modify or delete any materials which HarmonicaLessons.com in it's sole discretion, determines to violate this agreement or to be in any other way offensive or contrary to any HarmonicaLessons.com policy.
Users who post materials to this site agree to abide by the following rules: (1) users may not post or transmit material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful, that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation infringing use of a copyright or trademark), that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or that is in violation of applicable laws; (2) users may not interfere with other user's use and enjoyment of this site; (3) users may not use this site to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others; (4) users may not use this site to advertise or sell products or services to others. HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) has no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users, but reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) edit or delete any documents, information or other material submitted to or appearing on this site, and (ii) refuse access to the site to any user that violates this agreement. Discussion forums and chat rooms contain the opinions and views of others. HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) is not responsible for the accuracy of any messages on this site. Any posts intentionally or unintentionally violating the rules will promptly be removed without notice.
- Failure to follow the conditions outlined here or abuse of site policies will result in termination of membership without refund- Failure to follow site rules or abuse of site policies will result in termination of membership without refund. There are no exceptions. If you are unsure about your commitment to the policies stated on this page, you may continue to use our FREE SITE or can consider purchasing our recommended instruction books, videos, and CDs through Harmonica Store.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of this website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind.
HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, and any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence: shall HarmonicaLessons.com (AYM Music) be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content on HarmonicaLessons.com, even if HarmonicaLessons.com or its authorized representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall HarmonicaLessons.com's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing HarmonicaLessons.com.