Schedule for Live Online Harmonica Classes
Any current HarmonicaLessons.com member can participate in any of the live online classes. There is no limit to the number of classes you can attend. Click here for more General Info for Online Classes.
LIVE CLASS CLIPS: Harmonica Lessons for Beginners
Watch some short excerts from our live online classes. The 4th video is a "Full-Length Online Harmonica Class" where you'll see members interact with Dave as he gives helpful critiques to their playing.
ONLINE CLASS CLIPS: Advanced Harmonica Lessons
|Live Class Schedule:|
EVERY WEEK ON: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (excluding major holidays)|
- Most computers and mobile devices with a broadband connection will work for our classes- You may view and participate in the live classes with most computers and mobile devices. For computers: Adobe Flash is required for your web browser. Most mobile device users will need to download an Adobe Connect helper app as noted below.
- Computer Web Browsers must have Adobe Flash installed- Adobe Flash is required for all web browsers such as FireFox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and others. If you do not already have it installed, you will need to install it. Click here to download a current Adobe Flash Player.
- Apple iOS devices will need to install a FREE app- If you are using an Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or similar Apple device, you will need to download a free app so you can access our Adobe Connect classes. Click here to download the free Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS.
- Google Android devices will need to install a FREE app- If you are using a Google Android device, you will need to download a free app so you can access our Adobe Connect classes. Click here to download the free Adobe Connect Mobile for Android.
- BlackBerry devices will need to install a FREE app- If you are using a BlackBerry device, you will need to download a free app so you can access our Adobe Connect classes. Click here to download the free Adobe Connect Mobile for BlackBerry.
- Optional Mic and Video Camera- If you are attending a class that allows participants to join in (other than text chat), you will need a working microphone and/or video camera attached to your device if you would like to play for the class. It is not required that you play for the class, but if you want to, you should test that both your mic and video camera are functioning properly.
- Headphones or Ear Buds- If you would like to play in a class, please have some headphones or ear buds nearby. You will likely need to mute your computer speakers so as to not create a feedback loop. If you do not have either available, you can mute your speakers when you play and then un-mute them when you are done. If you are playing along to a class supplied .MP3 or .MIDI file, you will definitely need headphones or ear buds so you can play while listening to the music (without the speakers on).