Use our "Live, Online Harmonica Classes" (FREE for all current Members) for specific help and questions with your harmonica playing. The text based forums are no longer active.
VIDEO: Forum Members
VIDEO: Members Performing Live
Harmonica Forums [NO LONGER ACTIVE - But you may view older archived posts]
- Beginner's Forum- "If you're just getting started, this is the forum for you. Most beginners questions are very common and have already been answered in this forum and throughout the site on the New/Beginners: Start Here page, General Overview page, FAQ section, Problem with Draw Notes page, and Techniques sections."
- General Topics- "If you've been playing a few months or longer, this may be the forum for you. Discuss anything 'harmonica' that is not specifically covered in another forum."
- Member Forum- "This forum is for current members of HarmonicaLessons.com. Members may discuss anything in this forum, harmonica related or OT (off topic)."
- Tabs and Songs- "You can post a request for the tablature (playing notes) for harmonica parts, songs, and riffs. You may also contribute to this forum with your owns tabs. If you do, please use the standard Harmonicalessons.com tab system (2D 4B 3D-b 2D) for consistency and ease of understanding.
*Please note that a tab request does not guarantee a response."
- Advanced Topics- "This forum is geared specifically for advanced players (year or more of playing) to discuss topics such as: Instrument Repairs and Modifications, Amps and Mics, Jazz Improv/Classical Playing, Chromatic Harmonica, Music Theory, Advanced Playing Techniques (including: Overblows and Overdraws, Varied Positions [other than 1st and 2nd], Different Diatonic Tunings, Speed Playing), etc."
- Site Announcements and New Stuff!- "Find out about the most recent changes, updates, and additions to Harmonica Lessons.com. Initial announcements typically posted by Webmaster, site staff, and forum moderators. Please contact the Webmaster before adding any personal announcements."