Besides our instruction, use the Discussion Forums for specific help and questions. Members may submit an MP3 file for a "Free Playing Critique". Forum use is available for Members and for non-members.
Rules and Guidelines- Please note and observe the following rules and guidelines for the Harmonica Lessons.com Discussion Forums. Any posts intentionally or unintentionally violating the rules will promptly be removed by a forum moderator without notice. All age groups visit this website and Discussion Forums. Please keep this in mind and be respectful when posting. This site reserves the right to edit or delete posts that violate our rules.
Harmonica Forums- Descriptions of the different HarmonicaLessons.com forums.
- Beginner's Forum- "If you're just getting started, this is the forum for you. Most beginners questions are very common and have already been answered in this forum and throughout the site on the New/Beginners: Start Here page, General Overview page, FAQ section, Problem with Draw Notes page, and Techniques sections."
- General Topics- "If you've been playing a few months or longer, this may be the forum for you. Discuss anything 'harmonica' that is not specifically covered in another forum."
- Member Forum- "This forum is for current members of HarmonicaLessons.com. Members may discuss anything in this forum, harmonica related or OT (off topic)."
- Tabs and Songs- "You can post a request for the tablature (playing notes) for harmonica parts, songs, and riffs. You may also contribute to this forum with your owns tabs. If you do, please use the standard Harmonicalessons.com tab system (2D 4B 3D-b 2D) for consistency and ease of understanding.
*Please note that a tab request does not guarantee a response."
- Advanced Topics- "This forum is geared specifically for advanced players (year or more of playing) to discuss topics such as: Instrument Repairs and Modifications, Amps and Mics, Jazz Improv/Classical Playing, Chromatic Harmonica, Music Theory, Advanced Playing Techniques (including: Overblows and Overdraws, Varied Positions [other than 1st and 2nd], Different Diatonic Tunings, Speed Playing), etc."
- Site Announcements and New Stuff!- "Find out about the most recent changes, updates, and additions to Harmonica Lessons.com. Initial announcements typically posted by Webmaster, site staff, and forum moderators. Please contact the Webmaster before adding any personal announcements."