Re: Beginning Harmonica music......

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Cinciti on April 12, 2002 at 10:34:25:

In Reply to: Re: Beginning Harmonica music...... posted by Craig on April 11, 2002 at 23:18:24:

I wonder if some of these people even know there is more to this site. I think that sometimes they type in harmonica information into their search engine and it gives a link to this message board. Although at the top of the message board there are links to take you to other pages of harmonicalessons.com, the first thing you notice are signs of a message board. White background, underlined blue lettering, Follow Ups, Post Followup. And if you're looking specifically for a message board in the first place, I think you'll be less inclined to notice anything else. Personally, I rarely notice whatās at the top of a web page because 90% of the time itās an advertisement. I know it's common etiquette to read the FAQ of a message board before joining the discussion, but since there are so many new internet users, I donāt think everybody knows that. Just for the record, Iām not trying to jump on you Craig. This has nothing to do with you. Itās just that this seems to happen so much, I think there are other reasons besides laziness that this happens so much. Just a thought.

Did you even look at this site at all before posting. Seek and you shall find.

: : I am in need of some beginning music for a simple Hohner C Harmonica...If you know where to get any or if you have some please post here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]