Re: You've got to hide your love away

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Harpguy77 on March 16, 2002 at 19:51:59:

In Reply to: You've got to hide your love away posted by Kevbo on March 16, 2002 at 19:31:07:

I'm no expert and haven't quite beg all the notes in this little rif. Sounds like the last part goes something like 4D, 4B, 3D, 4B, 4D. Just a suggestion. Since you're pretty new to the harp, as I am, go to the store on this web site and order Jon Gindick's Rock n Blues Harmonica. I can't recommend this instructional tool enough. There are great lesson plans on this web site, but what I like about Jon's stuff is that you've got a booklet that mostly follows the CD. He instructs and plays for you through out. I've learned SOOOOOOOO much in such an incredibly short time. I just recently bought his Vol II. Also, you can even contact the guy via the web. I've gotten a lot of great advice from him. Speaking of advice, this message board is awesome. Guys like Bluzharper are great sources of information and inspiration. Just keep playing, and playing, and playing...... :-)

: I pretty new to the harp and I've trying to play Eddie Vedder's var. of the beatles song. He uses a harp instead of a flute. I'm using a diatonic c, but i'm having trouble finding all the notes (are they bends? please God no). Lil help please.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]