Re: Searching for Aerosmith Tabs

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bluzharper on November 27, 2001 at 04:24:36:

In Reply to: Searching for Aerosmith Tabs posted by New2 on November 27, 2001 at 00:16:05:

point me in the right direction, or who has some Aerosmith.

The reason you wont find Aerosmith tab is proubably because the licks Steven Tyler uses can be found on this site and in about every Blues Harmonica book on this planet. Mr. Tyler, though an incredible song writer is not known for his inovative Harmonica. Its all pretty basic stuff. Thats not to say its not Good, its well done, learn a few of the licks on the Blues Improv page and see if you can pick them out in his playing?

I respect the fact that you are beginning your musical adventure with the harmonica, but dont look at it as learning this song or that song. Look at it as a bag of musical licks and tricks that you have at your disposal and can use at your will when they fit the song, any song. They call it Blues Improv for a reason, you improvise, or anticipate, you see whats coming musically and know what will work or fit. It sounds complicated but trust me its not, just listen and learn... Best of Luck to You JJ and Keep the Blues Alive..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

[an error occurred while processing this directive]