Re: "Labeling the key on the harmonica, ( Eb,D#, etc.)

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by y0da on September 02, 2001 at 01:20:23:

In Reply to: "Labeling the key on the harmonica, ( Eb,D#, etc.) posted by Sal on September 01, 2001 at 14:43:12:

: I've just purchased a harmonica case that holds 12
: diatonics, and one chromatic harmonica.
: I've been trying to figure a way to be able to pick out the right harmonica key while its still in the case.
: I certainly don't want to "scotch tape" the key on the
: rear of the harmonica.In a short time, it will "wear off". A "label" gun, comes to mind. But, I don't want the label to wear off. And, I'm talking about 1/4 inch "wide" only. The "length" of the label is no problem.
: And do any of these "label guns" allow you to print all the "sharps, and flats"???
: And, I really don't care to spend to much money on a label gun that I'll use rarely.
: When I am finished playing a song, I like to put the harmonica back in its proper slot in the case.
: When I first got all the harmonica's, and wanted to pick the correct key, I'd have to practically go through the
: whole set, before I found the right key. And besides, you'd have to have the eyesight of a "hawk", since the keys are embossed, that they're tough to "see"
: Okay, so may all my problems in life be a "complicated" as this. All I'm seeking is my right to "happiness" with my little ingenious harps.
: If worse comes to worse, I'm going to have to resort to the "unthinkable"....."scotch tape"...
: Any suggestions????

i use a pistol case for my harps ..12 actually fit in there all i do is put them in order so i know where to grab down the line ..i never have run into an instance where i needed to quick draw a harp there always seems to be time enough to look to make sure

Jeff

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]