Re: No sound

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Patrick J. McKenna on July 10, 2001 at 17:51:41:

In Reply to: Re: No sound posted by JazzHarp on July 10, 2001 at 14:16:39:

: I agree with everything Bluz said.

: If you still want to go for a chromatic I would reccommend getting a hohner 16 hole chrom. Either a 64Chromonica or a Super 64X.

: If you want to go for a 12-hole, I would suggest a Hohner 270 or a Hering Charlie Musselwhite (Or a Hering Velvet Voice... they're pretty much the same harp).

: Good luck

: Dave
: www.crewstoons.net

Both Bluzharper and JazzHarp obviously know what they're talking about. However, I feel that I should also take this opportunity to have my say.
If you buy a guitar, you would probably keep the sales reciept, just in case you find some reason to be disatisfied. If you discover that your new guitar is flawed, you would probably take it back to the dealer. That dealer doesn't want to lose a customer, and to keep you from taking your business (along with that of your fellow musician cronies) elsewhere, he or she would probably repair or replace the guitar or possibly give you a cash refund (and hope that you will spend that money before leaving).
To keep this short, I will get straight to the point: a harmonica is a serious instrument (not a toy). The purchase of a harmonica should be considered just as serious as the purchase of any other instrument. At the risk of again repeating myself, keep the sales reciept, just in case...and if you discover that your harmonica is defective...get it replaced...by the dealer...and if you can't get it replaced, get your money back.
Wishing you success in your endeavors,
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]