Re: More Questions about the Golden Melody...

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Blues Lover on July 09, 2001 at 14:47:48:

In Reply to: Re: More Questions about the Golden Melody... posted by Bill on July 09, 2001 at 12:23:11:

I use Elderly Instruments almost exclusively for my music purchases. It's the most fantastic music store I have ever seen, and they beat everybody hands-down on prices. Plus, I'm an impatient person. I can't wait three days for my new harp! I gotta have instant gratification.

I have made several purchases through HarmonicaLessons, specifically, items which Elderly didn't have in stock.

Thanks for all the help, guys. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these things!

: The Golden Melody is a wonderful harmonica. I just got one myself (after hearing Carlos Del Junco: a phenomonal player, who uses the Golden Melody).. I hope you use HarmonicaLessons.com as your purchace place, I did and the harmonica was on my door step in just 3 days! For less than most stores too.

: The Golden Melody is actually tuned equal tempered. This means each octave is divided into 12 equal steps, which ensures that you are always in tune with other instruments. So it is better for single note melody playing, while a Just intonated tuning (Special 20, Marine Band, etc) is better for chords. "Better" is a fine line. All these harps sound great for the blues. It's best to get one of each and play till you can't play anymore, relax, catch your breath and start again.... (oops my harponeurotic side is showing)!

: Take care, keep playin'

: Bill
: www.geocities.com/mottabona/Harmonica.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]