Re: Lessons

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bluzharper on June 12, 2001 at 11:41:15:

In Reply to: Lessons posted by el_pedro_nacho on June 11, 2001 at 17:47:09:

Thank You for the vote of confidence. I cant help but agree with your position on lessons. It seems at times people want to buy, rent, or find a short cut to talent. The best thing a person can do is spend time with the instrument. It has a lot to do with the passion, desire, ok obsession to play harp. When you hit those learning walls and you just cant seem to break thru, I think a teacher is a good idea. They may see things from a different perspective. I have to say I get a lesson every time I checkout a new harp player or listen to a new CD. You can learn from even the worst player. Keep in mind you wont find a better teacher than where youre at right now. If you just take the time and really checkout this site and practice what this site offers you cant lose. Youve saved some money. I hope El Pedro Nacho stays around to give me a shot if I get out of line. Kind words are always appreciated. Like I said before and will always say, its not about me, its about the music, and you pass it on. Thanks Bluzharper..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]