Tis the season Ed

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by SlipKid on September 09, 2002 at 21:11:45:

In Reply to: open mic at blues festival posted by eddie on September 09, 2002 at 13:05:45:

I've also just committed myself to an open mic blues session with a musician friend of mine in November. Also new to the game, I'm anticipating being able to jam my own blues diddly. However my event is for a fund raiser rather than an all out blues festival. They most likely work different. Bringing all your harps can't hurt though. If you play soon let me know how it goes, love to hear bout it.

Good luck man, and may the blues be with you.

SlipKid

: I am going to my first open mic night at what will probably be a good-sized blues festival. I am going to bring harps in G, A, Bb, C, D, E, and F and my own mic, just in case, but my guess is that the jams will be all instrumental and mostly in G, as there will probably be a huge number of C harps there. I also guess that there will be one mic set up on a stand for all to use, since there will probably be a lot of players...However, since I am just guessing, I am seeking the knowledge and experience of players who have beem to these kinds of events...thanks...Eddie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]