Re: TABS

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Greg on June 18, 2002 at 18:35:03:

In Reply to: Re: TABS posted by Stan Besaw on June 18, 2002 at 13:55:37:

Thanks Stan. It very well may be the player, but I have a Hohner Marine Band and Big River Harp, and I can draw clear 2 and 3 notes on these harmonicas, but not the LO. Should I try titling the harmonica for better sound? Also, as previously noted, the tabs section for Heart of Gold only have the first 2 set of tabs, and when you actually listen to the song, there are 3 sets of tabs. : Clcik on the "Tabs" link and "Playing 2 draw" link directly above your post in the COMMON QUESTIONS section. Breaking harmonicas in is a bunch of bull, 99.9% of the time, it's the player.

: Good luck,
: Stan

: : Hi,

: : I'm fairly new to harmonica playing, but can someone post the tabs for the 3rd harmonica part for Heart of Gold? The tabs on this site only posted the first 2. Also, anywhere I can find the tabs for 5 Days in May by Blue Rodeo?

: : Last but not least, I too am having trouble drawing a clear note on my new Lee Oskar harmonica, but mine is the key of G. I can draw a clear 3 note on my Hohner Marine Band, but not this Lee Oskar. Might it be that I haven't played it much yet (not broke in?). Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]