Re: Great Evaluation - Bluzharper- Hey Thanks PepperBox

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by HaroldG on May 11, 2002 at 12:20:24:

In Reply to: Re: Great Evaluation - Bluzharper- Hey Thanks PepperBox posted by Bluz on May 10, 2002 at 20:28:18:

: Here's a story for ya, about a year ago Charlie Musselwhite was in Detroit, he was sponsoring Hering Harmonicas, but playing Lee Oskars. I had a guy on Harp-l call me a liar, so I sent him a picture taken at the Gig. If you ever get a chance to see Charlie Musselwhite, do yourself a favor and dont miss him, he puts on a hell of a show. The size of the crowd doesn't matter, he gives 110%. He is perhaps the nicest person I haver ever met, and an awesome harp player. His new Cd is excellent Ive heard, I cant wait to get it....

charlie musselwhite may be a great harp player and a nice guy but personally I cant stand his singing. Hes like the wayne newton of blues. He sounds like something you would hear from a middle aged man in a karaoke bar trying to pick up chicks. Ive never heard someone so unsoulful in their singing except for that guy in the b52s. The man needs to shut up and stick to what hes good at.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]