Re: Poll: What's the hardest part about learning to play?

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by George on April 29, 2002 at 18:20:33:

In Reply to: Re: Poll: What's the hardest part about learning to play? posted by Jezzmund on April 28, 2002 at 08:16:51:

: A good Draw 2 and any kind of bend on 2d is something I constantly struggle with. And on my "G" harp----fuggetaboutit!
: Jezzmund

:
: : On the poll page "What's the hardest part about learning to play?" I really miss one option: Breathing!

: : Breathing is for me the far worst thing: I havent got enough air for the last important note, if I had enough air for the last important note in the previous line I will most certaintly run out of air in this one! Even if I am lucky enough to have enough air I get dizzy in my head from hyperventilation *GASP*
: : I just hope it will be better with time.

: : Best wishes
: : Erik W. Jezz that 2 draw on the G will come keep trying its a sweet note to bend and with those lower keys don`t try to attck it thats what i did and found out later be nice and gentle and that little note will bend nice try that one on the Big G twele note marine band then go back to the regular 10 hole you learn good breathing technique keep trying and it will come good luck george

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]