Posted by Jezzmund on April 29, 2002 at 17:05:04:
In Reply to: Re: Apologize to Jeff posted by Harpghost on April 29, 2002 at 13:32:48:
: I can see that you never studied mathematical logic, if you had you would not make these simple fallacies. I never said 'Jeff called one that guy a dick', I said the guy called the other guy...he thought I was talking about him...don't know why...read it again...anyway the point is that by insulting the person you were violating his basic rights, and you can't do that. And ignorance is not not knowing, just not wanting to know. Norman wanted to know, you didn't: you may be the ignorant one...
1) In reply to Jeff you said "your comment has disappeared...interesting".
2) What "basic right" did I violate--not to be insulted? Give me a friggin' break!
3) Norman did not want to "know" anything--he wanted to complain about bad service, which,in fact, was excellent service. HE WAS WRONG!
4) If ignorance is not wanting to know something, what is it I don't want to know?
5) BTW, it will surprise you to know I did take Logic in college. So nanny, nanny, nanny, neener, neener.
Post a Followup