Re: I am disapointed ....

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Webmaster on April 22, 2002 at 02:12:18:

In Reply to: I am disapointed .... posted by Erik W. on April 21, 2002 at 16:44:40:

MF does sell some items to international customers, but harmonicas and accessories are not available. I've tried for some time to get Musicians Friend to make Int. sales work, but they have some complicated legal reasons why they can't do it. You may have noticed in our Store, some items have links for Int. sales through other vendor, but not everything. And you're right, it's hard to beat the prices at MF.

Sorry for the hassle,
Webmaster

: After using a lot of time choosing what to buy and signing in as customer at Musicians friend, I finally discovered that they wont sell as much as a peanut to you if you live in Europe :-(
: I have tried to look around at musicians friend to find where they say that they only sell to Americans. Couldent find any note on it anywhere, but I am probably blind.
: However the worst thing is that I wanted to buy a Hohner Blues Blaster before they go out of stock. And support this site at the same time. I am looking around for another place to buy it but the problem is that its much more expensive all places I have looked so far. Also if I buy it another place I cant support this site at the same time.

: Sorry for whining .. just had to let it come out.
: Best wishes
: Erik W.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]