Re: Blues with a feeling

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Patrick J. McKenna on October 22, 2002 at 23:16:08:

In Reply to: Re: Blues with a feeling posted by Will on October 20, 2002 at 10:06:09:

: hi

: i have been thinking about taking up the harmonica for some time now, and i hope to be getting mine in the next few weeks, so i have been looking round all the sites for something to start me of explain a few bits of information that i dont know about. well i have found a little be here and there, but i came across your msg and Nick what you have said makes so much sence to me and i would just like to thank you for the advice

: from will

Hey Will,
I was about to respond to Nick's "Blues with a feeling," until I read your post. By "I hope to be getting mine in the next few weeks," I hope that you made a typographical error and that you were talking about collecting your lottery winnings or an inheritance check that was left to you by some unknown benefactor (meaning that I hope that none of your friends or family are dying or have died).
If you are willing to take some serious advice from me, then for starters, get yourself a decent diatonic harmonica (i.e., Marine Band, Special 20, Blues Harp...)in the key of C and do so as soon as you can! Don't wait a few weeks. You've already off on a great start when you're checking out this site. Welcome to our exclusive club!
Wishing you success in your endeavors,
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]