Re: In response to Josh, Pie Lover, and others with the same question

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Webmaster on October 18, 2002 at 14:01:03:

In Reply to: Re: In response to Josh, Pie Lover, and others with the same question posted by Pie Lover on October 18, 2002 at 09:09:53:

Right back at 'cha my friend. If it's not completely obvious, we try very hard to make something difficult to learn much, much easier. The beauty of the web is the instant feedback we can get from posts and emails that allow us to fix problems, simplify links, and make ideas more understandable. We'll keep trying if you all do.

Play on,
Webmaster

: Well, I responded to Josh just because he was getting steered the wrong way.

: The statement I made was a generalization. I'm pretty sure this site cleared up my concern when I had this prblem.

: I find it too, on our company's website, no matter how much effort you give to highlighting an important distinction, people will miss it. People don't read the web, they scan. I think that the links you have at the top of the message board are about as good as you can do.

: The "Idiots Guide" book I bought buried this fact about the 2-draw in the middle of a paragraph, which I found disconcerting. That was more the driver of my statement.

: Thanks for caring, Webmaster.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]