Re: Anyone used

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bob Reynolds on October 12, 2002 at 15:54:47:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone used posted by gone2mali on October 07, 2002 at 20:26:05:

: : Just thinking about signing up so I can look for bargins. Anyone used "ebay" to buy or sell harmonica related things. I'd be particularly interested in hearing from those outside of USA.

: I've been shopping for deals on e-bay. I'm a new harmonica player and am trying to get around the price of a new Lee Oskar while still getting a good harp. Well, I won on a diatonic A for $1 3.50 plus $4 shipping, but when I eagerly opened the box yesterday, the draw reed on hole #4 was broken off and the thing had be put together with one of the covers on backwards! The point is: you're taking a risk. Fortunately the seller has agreed to refund my money (minus the shipping) so the lesson cost me $4.00. Now I'm bidding on a couple more and have asked the obvious but overlooked question: Do ALL the notes play on both blow and draw? Some sellers know nothing about harps (they sell off estates) so it is news to them that the thing has draw reeds! Buyer, beware!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]