Re: truck cab

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by james on September 27, 2002 at 16:31:05:

In Reply to: Re: Wood or plastic ? posted by Patrick J. McKenna on September 24, 2002 at 22:24:00:

: : Do not, repeat not, ever soak any harmonica.
: : You now have to buy a new one or two and start again. Whoever told you to do that was totally wrong!They need to be as dry and airtight as possible.
: : Keep on blowin'
: : Nick

: Hey Guys,
: A long time ago, I was somehow fed...or more appropriately...poisoned with the idea that some of the blues viruosos soak their harmonicas. I do not remember the source of this misinformation, but it is responsible for the ruin of some of my old Blues Harp and Marine Band Harmonicas.

: Perhaps this "advise" was given by some player who wanted to dominate center stage and frustrate and discourage any competition.

: Bottom line to the excellent advice already given: Do NOT soak your harmonicas.

: And be a good sport...don't advise your competitors to soak their harmonicas either.

: Wishing you success in your endeavors,

: Patrick

: Your Shit-n! when Im in the truck cab practicing
, the cab must serve as the cupped hands or a cavity chamber, so the different brand instruments
, where air escapes, when you prefer it would
NOT, is IS Mr. President a rhetorical disaster
, more so in the Marine Band Brand than in the others ? ooooOH What should be done ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]