Re: Hey Patrick

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by JC on January 15, 2003 at 18:35:55:

In Reply to: Re: Hey Patrick posted by Pete on January 11, 2003 at 16:53:40:

: : : I know you are a big fan of gospel harmonica and I thought you would like to know that Buddy Greene will be playing in Albany, Ga. at a local church on Sunday the 12th of this month. It is supposed to start at 6:00 PM. I thought you might want to make the trip here. Take care-- Pete

: : Hey Pete,
: : Thanks for the info.
: : It's been a few years since I've been to Albany (While in the Navy, official duties brought me to the Marine Logistics Base there). Unfortunately, it's quite a drive, but if you meet with Buddy Greene, please tell him that he would be more than welcome to perform at the Nassau Nazarene Fellowship!
: : All the best,
: : Patrick

: If I get there I will. I have to work tomarrow and hope I can get someone to cover for a few hours. If I go, I'll let you know how it went-- Pete

Pete,

Did you get to go? How was it? I saw Buddy Greene play on one of the Gaither DVDs and it was really that performance that peaked my interest in the Harmonica. I'd love to see him sometime, but unfortunately his concert schedule (which is posted through the beginning of 2004 on his website) doesn't bring him anywhere close to us.

Cheers,
JC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]