Re: Hohner Blues Blaster Mic - Opinions?

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Quinn on April 08, 2002 at 00:04:33:

In Reply to: Re: Hohner Blues Blaster Mic - Opinions? posted by Bluzharper on April 07, 2002 at 05:07:21:

Thanks a lot Bluz,

That helps. I definitely want that gritty, distorted sound, and it sounds like the Green Bullet would be easier to repair the line. I'll try to check one out...

Quinn

: : What I'm wondering is how durable they are. They look like they're made out of plastic, whereas the Sure Green Bullet is die cast metal. Are the BB's pretty rugged?

: Quinn,
: The Blues Blaster is an Astatic JT-30.
: The body is made of magnesium, not plastic. Made in the same factory, the blue paint job and sticker make it a blues blaster. Most come, if not all come with a ceramic element in them. IMHO they are as rugged as a Green Bullet. Word is the company that makes them is going out of business. Out of production now are the crystal elements the older JT-30's had in them. A few of these elements are still available and are a good investment. IMHO the Green Bullet has a more Chicago, or dirtier sound. I hope this answers some of your questions, Best to You ..........bluz

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]