Re: Lee Oskar

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bluzharper on April 02, 2002 at 08:03:41:

In Reply to: Lee Oskar posted by Tom on April 02, 2002 at 05:08:58:

I really dont understand what your trying to find out. A low F is not a good harp to make a comparison with in the first place. Lee Oskars
are played by Charlie Musselwhite, Junior Wells and on and on. I own and have played both. The Lee Oskars last and last the SP 20s dont. If you think a Low F is not a good investment change the reed plates. You cant do that on a Hohner Marine Band or SP 20. A harmonica is only as good as the person playing it anyway. The Ford, Chevy thing doesnt apply to Harmonicas, all have their plusses and minus. Why come on a board and try to hurt someone trying to make a living, that sells a good product? I dont get it. I really dont care for M.B.s or Pro Harps, IMHO they suck, MB,s leak like a sieve, cut your mouth with the metal edge that sticks out, they swell and take on a sawblade feel, and a Pro harp, all your buying is a name. I dont know any PRO'S that playem. Why not take the time to read some of the other posts and maybe what ever it is you were trying to learn you may have found.

Best to You.......Bluz

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]