Re: how long does it take to sound like a harp player

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bluzharper on March 29, 2002 at 16:51:08:

In Reply to: how long does it take to sound like a harp player posted by Ed on March 29, 2002 at 15:51:43:

I would like to know how long it takes to sound good enough to keep playing when someone is approaching me.

Ed,
Depends on how much you've had to drink. ;>) HEY, Just kidding. I would have to say that varies from player to player. First off, Welcome to the World of Harmonica. Your on the best site on the net for learning Harmonica, IMHO. These are just my opinions based on my experience. I use the cheap harps for practice, especially bends and overblows. It sounds like you have the same set up as me, I practice at work also. The one thing I had to do is not practice too much at a time. You start to lose quality with too much quantity. So I quess what I'm saying is stay focused. I love those bluesbands, for the money you cant beat them. Please let us know how the Lee Oscar suits you when you get it. Best of luck to Ya .....bluz

P.S. be sure to check thru the archives, I put some cool licks in way back when......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]