Re: What's With LEE OSKAR??

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Ron on March 27, 2002 at 04:16:49:

In Reply to: Re: What's With LEE OSKAR?? posted by Ron on March 27, 2002 at 03:53:39:

I just checked out the Lee Oskar site. There is an email link prominantly displayed on the web site. I clicked the link and it opened up an email form. This email link does not open your email client on your PC but rather uses a server-side program to handle your email. I am a web developer and this is the better way to handle email for a number of reasons. LO also states that due to email volume they cannot answer all emails. They do have a phone number (although not toll free) on the web site so that you can contact them by phone. Perhaps the website has not been updated recently because product line has not changed recently. Anyway, I hope you find satisfaction with LO because in my experience, they are a GREAT company.

: I emailed Lee Oskar a year or two ago and got an EXCELLENT response. They actually telephoned me and then called back about two weeks later to follow-up. This response created great loyalty with me. If you are all having trouble now something must have changed. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. I have never had a problem with any of the LO harps that I bought.

: : How come it seems like the website hasn't been updated in ages!!?? And how there's NO e-mail address to even CONTACT him or his company?? All they have is a form to fill out, that also acts as a "guest book", and no one ever responds anyway!!?? The apparent guest book can't even be viewed??

: : Has anyone ever e-mailed Lee Oskar and got a response?? Does anyone have his e-mail address?? Or know what's going on??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

[an error occurred while processing this directive]