Re: how har is it to learn

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Pete on December 27, 2001 at 15:45:02:

In Reply to: Re: how har is it to learn posted by Taco on December 27, 2001 at 08:57:05:

: Well, I can tell you (and most of the people on this site and list will tell you) it is waaaaaay beyond fun!!! I don't think learning harmonica was nearly as hard as learning other instruments I play. One nice thing about playing harmonica is that you don't have to be an expert to make decent music and enjoy yourself. You can get the fundamentals down and nothing more and still not only enjoy yourself but make entertaining music with and for others.
: I cant walk around with a trombone in my pocket, and I can whip out a harmonica while waiting for the train or but without having to think about it. While it is a deceptively expensive instrument to play (if you want a bunch of good harps and gear), it's still very cheap and you can do it for under 20 bucks, really.
: The best thing to do is support this site and follow its advice and lessons. You'd only be out a few dollars and a little time if you find that it's not for you. If it is, you're out nothing and you've gained a great hobby and a way to relax and entertain yourself for the rest of your life.
: Best of luck...............Taco.

It is not hard to learn but very hard to master. Good luck-- Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]