Re: Amps of the stars!

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Bluzharper on August 20, 2001 at 14:27:44:

In Reply to: Amps of the stars! posted by Eirik Bergene on August 20, 2001 at 13:31:11:

: Hey people!

:
: Does anybody know what amp(s) that are/were being used by the following harmonica players?

: 1. William Clarke
: 2. Kim Wilson
: 3. Rod Piazza

: Personally I have a "Fender Bassman '59" and a "Fender Concert". These are both great amps!!

: -And a question to Mr.Bluzharper:

: Is there anywhere on the internet I can hear you play? You seem to know a great bit, I'd love to hear you play sometime!

You would be really disappointed,
as far as my playing goes, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being best Im proubably a strong 2. Most of what I play has been done to death. Most of what I know comes from a life long love affair with guitars and rock & blues music. My son has a band thats better than anything Ive ever been involved in. Ill see if I can put a sound clip on his website. His bands website is http://sundowner16.tripod.com/index.html check em out if you get the chance. Hes the bass player from Dallas Texas. He also plays trumpet, a real mean trombone, guitar and site reads music for all these instruments. Hes what I call a real musician, he knows what notes hes playing, and why hes playing them. I fall into the Blueswhore catagory, I play the Blues, and Im proud of it.

Oh yea, Rod Piazza- Harp King Amp see kinder musical instruments.
Just saw Kim Wilson- ways using two Fender Deluxe Amps
got to talk to him, what a great person.
William Clarke-Bassman and numerous other amps, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE HE CUOLD GET THAT TONE THRU A PA what a tragic loss. I really miss him.

All the best to Eirik

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]