Re: no net when I began

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Patrick J. McKenna on August 04, 2001 at 20:30:21:

In Reply to: Re: no net when I began posted by Bluzharper on August 04, 2001 at 15:05:04:

: : Now that I have access to the net, I find myself waisting time that I used to apply to playing. Glad I did not have this problem years ago.

: Pro J,
: I wish I would have had the net when I started playin guitar in the 60s. It would have saved me a lot of time, money, and heartbreak. I cant help but feel the net is just a tool, its all what you do with it. Best to you and Good Luck in your endeavor. Bluz

Back when I started playing, @1972, one of our primary training tools was an old fashioned stereo phonograph, the kind that played vinyl discs. We didn't have computers or CD players either. There weren't even that many instruction books available for the aspiring harmonica player. But I can say this much about those days of primitive learning described above...a Blues Harp sold for less than $5.00!
I agree with Bluzharper that the net is a tool. And altough I'm still a bit computer-phobic, I get a lot out harmonicalessons.com, from great advice to having fun.
Wishing you success in your endeavors,
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]