Re: Think

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Patrick J. McKenna on August 04, 2001 at 14:08:34:

In Reply to: Think posted by Bluzharper on July 24, 2001 at 11:29:18:

: What have you learned from this site? How has this site helped you? The average cost of an instructional book with CD is about $18 to $20 plus tax and shipping. The cost of Harmonica Lessons is about $12 per half hour, in my area and thats cheap. I would like to strongly urge anyone and everyone who uses this site to support it in anyway you can. A lot of time and effort is spent to keep this going and keeping it the high quality learning tool that it is. What`s in it for me? Not a damn thing. I just feel this is a worth while investment and deserves our support. Thanks, Bluzharper

This site is awesome. Bravo Zulu to those who contribute, from the inquiring minds to those who share their knowledge and experience. Harmonicalessons.com is a real goldmine for the harmonica enthusiasts from the seasoned pro to the aspiring harmonicist who is picking up a harmonica for the very first time (and to you, I have this to say...don't let your initial efforts discourage you.). Those of you with the stupid questions, back in 1977 (shortly after completing Navy boot camp), a 1st class petty officer once told me that "the stupid question is the one that hasn't been asked." So with that in mind, keep those questions coming. Somebody is bound to pick up on the question and answer it.
What have I learned? For one thing, I learned that feedback can be minimized by changing to some different tubes. Although I play various instruments, and have years of experience, I'd probably be considered incredibly ignorant on the technical matters, such as electronics, amplifier/PA systems, gadgets, etcetra.
Thanks for a great site. And this is no lie...a check will be in the mail on Monday. Those of us who use this site should contribute to keep it alive and growing.
Wishing you success in your endeavors,
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]