Re: Lee Oskar and the Hohner Meisterklasse

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Jezzmund on July 06, 2001 at 18:49:58:

In Reply to: Lee Oskar and the Hohner Meisterklasse posted by Blues Lover on July 05, 2001 at 20:07:49:

As for the Golden Melody, I am in agreement with those who like the sound. It is very mellow sounding and I find it perfect for playing melodies in straight harp. I enjoy playing my LO's but am of the opinion (not, alone either) that they sound a bit tinny. I like trying different harps and think that one of the great things about the harmonica is that you can afford to play many types and brands. Try doing that with guitars!! Vive la difference!!
Jezzmund

: Well, it's good to know I made a good choice after all. I have had no trouble whatsoever with my Lee Oskar (aside from the fact that I suck, but again, I ain't blamin' the harp for that). :)

: On a side note, I think the Meisterklasses are really cool looking and I was considering getting one, but of course I've never played one (and even if I did it would give me no indication as to its quality, because I suck, see above). Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they sound good, are they reliable, do they last a long time, etc.?

: Also, does anyone have any experience with Hohner's Golden Melody? It's another pretty snazzy looking harp, but again, I have no idea how good they are and how they would compare to, say, a Special 20 or a L.O.M.

: Thanks for your help!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]