Re: Lee Oskar and the Hohner Meisterklasse

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by y0da on July 06, 2001 at 01:19:18:

In Reply to: Lee Oskar and the Hohner Meisterklasse posted by Blues Lover on July 05, 2001 at 20:07:49:

: Well, it's good to know I made a good choice after all. I have had no trouble whatsoever with my Lee Oskar (aside from the fact that I suck, but again, I ain't blamin' the harp for that). :)

: On a side note, I think the Meisterklasses are really cool looking and I was considering getting one, but of course I've never played one (and even if I did it would give me no indication as to its quality, because I suck, see above). Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they sound good, are they reliable, do they last a long time, etc.?

: Also, does anyone have any experience with Hohner's Golden Melody? It's another pretty snazzy looking harp, but again, I have no idea how good they are and how they would compare to, say, a Special 20 or a L.O.M.

: Thanks for your help!

i asked about this a little while back ..i think its archived review i read said that some of them aren't oxidized right and that the metal can flake off ..not sure if this is true or not but if so i would rather avoid increasing my chances for disease and stick with wood or plastic combs

as for the golden melody i got one for the same reason you are considering it and i liked it just fine ..i would rather just buy big river harps tho

and the melody in the key of g i had made a rattleing sound out of the box and i had to adjust the gapping ...but again not like that would be a comman thing to happen to them

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

[an error occurred while processing this directive]