Re: Harmonica instructor in Boston/Cambridge area?

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Posted by Annie Raines on January 13, 2001 at 11:35:51:

In Reply to: Harmonica instructor in Boston/Cambridge area? posted by Michael on December 23, 2000 at 15:13:31:

: Anyone know of anybody that offers harmonica lessons in the Boston or Cambridge areas of Massachusetts?

Why yes!
My name is Annie Raines. I'm a professional harmonica player with 14 years' experience. I've been teaching for over 12 years and currently have about 10 regular or semi-regular students. My focus is on blues techniques and concepts, along with any other harp techniques that are useful at a beginning, intermediate or advanced level.
I charge $40 for an hour lesson at my home in Cambridge. The lesson is tailored to your tastes, though I always recommend Big Walter, Little Walter, and Sonny Boy 2 (Rice Miller)as "master teachers," no matter what kind of blues you prefer. You're welcome to bring recordings of songs you'd like to learn. You should also bring a blank cassette to tape the lesson. Please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. My email address is 2blue@compuserve.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]