Re: I got started, now.....

Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com

Posted by John on April 02, 2001 at 09:57:17:

In Reply to: I got started, now..... posted by Liquid Jones on April 02, 2001 at 09:26:58:

I'm new to this as well and I've learned, quickly, that there's no quick/easy way around this. Practice, practice, practice. This is a GREAT web site for getting started and learning the basics. You'll find, if you haven't already, that there's tons of folks here willing to help you out. And don't be afraid to ask questions. I do, a lot! Take the drills they have and work them every day. Check out other links and perhaps check for a local instructor. I've been doing this for a few weeks or so and I just learned to nail a bend note. Takes a while but it'll come. Keep plugging away and enjoy!
: Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on Middle of the Road. I need a little bit more help. I guess I should probably try to find someone to give me lessons. Is the solo really difficult, or is it just because I've only been playing (or trying to play) for a couple weeks? I can't seem to figure it out. I've got the beginning down. Plus, even if I lick the stupid thing, it still tears up my mouth. Any tricks?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com
Harmonica Lessons.com