We will not give out, rent or sell your private information to another company. We don't appreciate it when the websites we visit abuse our privacy rights, so we won't abuse yours.
- We keep your information private- We will not give out, rent or sell your private information (which would include your name and email address) to another company. We don't appreciate it when the websites we visit abuse our privacy rights, so we won't abuse yours.
- Newsletter signups, Discussion Forums, or emails sent to us- Harmonica Lessons.com will not use any information collected from visitors via the Newsletter Signup, Discussion Forums, or the emails sent directly to Harmonica Lessons.com, other than to send occasional special announcement emails (i.e. the Harmonica Lessons.com Newsletter). If you decide at any time that you prefer not to receive further emails from Harmonica Lessons.com, please respond back to the email sent to you and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- Posting in a public forum- Please note that if you post your name, email address, or other personal information in a public forum, like our site's Discussion Forums or Chat Room, anyone connected to the website has access to that information.
- Membership Subscription Information- We request information from subscribers on our sign-up form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and mailing/shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes to complete membership or fill orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- Cookies- A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off of your computer hard disk or read cookie files created by other Web sites. Cookies do not damage your system. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie for our site, Members would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time on return visits to our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that Members will have to login each time they visit our site.
- Log Files- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track userŐs movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Site and Service updates- We may send out site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the website. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email.
- Polls and Contests- Participation in Harmonica Lessons.com polls or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- Linking to other sites- When linking from the Harmonica Lessons.com to an affiliate vendor or other site, you should note that each website has their own policies regarding privacy, product returns, and legal matters that are unique to them and are not connected in any way to Harmonica Lessons.com. Please feel free to read their policies if you have any concerns.